Code - Reader™ CR950 - Black Serial with Power Supply
Item #: 110404-SP
The CR950 is an aggressive barcode reader that rapidly decodes 1D and 2D barcodes. Its lightweight, ergonomic design makes it comfortable to use over long
shifts, and unmatched durability makes it an investment that will last.
This easy-to-use, durable barcode reader outperforms single-line laser scanners and linear imagers with full omnidirectional barcode reading. Combined with its programming versatility, the CR950 quickly and reliably transmits barcoded data intoany enterprise solution.
Driver license parsing applications speed up in-store credit applications and loyalty form processes, while reliable barcode reading from mobile device screens maximizes its productivity in retail environments.
The CR950 thrives in fast-paced environments, and will seamlessly transition from in-stand to out-of-stand reading. For increased efficiency users can select hands-free motion detection reading mode.
A fast, flexible device, the CR950 is an unbeatable addition to your growing operation.
Features & Benefits:
- High speed, omnidirectional reading of all standard 1D and 2D barcodes
- Manual or automatic triggering
- User feedback with LED and audible tone
- All-inclusive kits include reader, cable and stand
- Reads barcodes on mobile device screens
- Customizable Driver License parsing for US, Canada and Colombia
- Compatible with Code’s rapid disconnect USB and RS232 Affinity® cables
- Efficient power consumption